Accolades and Facts
With five best-selling books currently on bookstore shelves, Loral Langemeier’s national exposure continues to skyrocket in the media, through strategic marketing, sales partners and her appearances at many events across the country.
Recent Media Appearances:
- Teen Millionaires segment with Barbara Walters and Elizabeth Hasselbeck, helping two young entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and help parents understand how to help their kids be successful (2009).
Principle on 2 episodes of The Millionaire Inside national TV special (aired in April 2007).
Fox Business Channel
- Fox & Friends, Fox’s Nightly Score Board.
- Fox Channel 28 – Cincinnati Ohio in 2011.
- On-going guest appearances in various national markets.
- Appearances and cross promotions with CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Mad Money
- www.thestreet.com – Weekly by-lined articles.
- Appears on two episodes as Money Expert on Dr. Phil Show in 2008.
- Cross-author marketing.
- National press appearances.
Social Networking Web sites
- Feature Article in September 2011 Most Powerful Women issue. Northern California Women in Business Section.
Named Delta Zeta 2013 Woman of the Year
Click the image below to read the full article.
- In 2007, Loral’s company was named the 15th Fastest Growing Women-Owned Business in the San Francisco Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
- Loral was named a 2007 Distinguished Alumni by the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- In 2008, Loral’s company was named 24th on the Fastest Growing Women-Owned Business in the San Francisco Bay Area list by the San Francisco Business Times.
- In 2009, Loral’s company was named 24th Fastest Growing Women-Owned Business in the San Francisco Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
- In 2010, Loral’s company was again named 25th on the list of Fastest Growing Women-Owned Businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
- Nominated for the CNN Hero’s Award.
- Nominated for the Marin Women’s Hall of Fame.
- In 2011, Loral was honored at the Foundation of an Empowered Woman’s annual DreamCatchers Brunch.
- In 2011, Loral’s company was named 34th Fastest Growing Women-Owned Business in the San Francisco Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
- In 2013, Loral was named Delta Zeta 2013 Woman of the Year.
The Millionaire Maker: Act Think and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Do (released 2-1-2006)
- #5 Wall Street Journal Personal Finance List (6-24-06)
- #13 Business Week (4-3-2006)
The Millionaire Maker’s Guide to Wealth Cycle Investing (released 11-1-2006)
- #1 USA Today Business List (11-20-2006)
- #2 Wall Street Journal List (11-17-2006)
- #5 Wall Street Journal Business List (11-24-2006)
- #4 New York Times Business List (11-18-2006)
- #44 USA Today Book List (11-23-2006)
The Millionaire Maker’s Guide to Creating a Cash Machine for Life (released 6-1-2007)
- #1 Wall Street Journal List (6-15-2007)
- #1 USA Today Money (6-18-2007)
- #5 New York Times: “How to” Hardcover Book List (6-16-2007)
- #5 New York Times: “How to” Hardcover Book List (7-1-2007)
- #6 Business Week: Hardcover Business Book List (8-6-2007)
- #57 USA Today Business List (6-18-2007)
Put More Cash In Your Pocket (released 10-13-09)
- #1 Amazon Movers & Shakers List (10-2009)
- #5 Amazon Overall List (10-2009)
- #2 USA Today Money List (10-2009)
- #75 USA Today Top 150 List (10-2009)
YES! Energy (released 02-21-12)
- #3 Amazon Movers & Shakers List (03-2012)
- #3 Amazon Overall List (03-2012)
- #1 USA Today Money List (04-2012)
Events and Programs
Langemeier is currently recognized most for her 3 Days to Cash events in which over one million dollars has been created in live workshops by beginning entrepreneurs.
- In 2014, she is appeared on more than 50 stages nationwide and internationally:
- National eWomen Network chapters tour as the groups Money Expert in cities including: Plano, TX; Seattle, WA; Knoxville, TN.
- Hosted 11 of her 3 Days to Cash events in the US, Australia and Canada, surpassing $1 million in new cash created by attendees.
- Hosted 14 of her Power of Yes! Events with an assortment of guest speakers including: Michael Tasner, Than Merrill, Nancy Matthews, David Lindahl and George Zimpfer.
- Developed a program in support of the future generations in which teens (age 13-19) can attend events free-of-charge.
- In 2013, she appeared on more than 90 stages nationwide and internationally:
- National eWomen Network chapters tour as the groups Money Expert in cities including: Sacramento, CA; Columbus, OH; Calgary, CA; Houston, TX; Vancouver, BC; Minneapolis, MN;
- Hosted 14 of her 3 Days To Cash Workshops in the US and Australia.
- Hosted more than 15 “A Day With Loral” one-day events across the country with an assortment of guest speakers including Kevin Harrington, Mark Victor Hansen, Julie Ziglar-Norman, Jon Najarian, Larry Goins, Todd Dotson, Brian Klemmer, Jim Britt, Nick Malis, Ken Foster, Eric Lofholm, Ken Renner and Jill Lublin.
- From 2008 to 2013 Loral appeared on over 529 stages nationwide and internationally, including:
- Author 101 multi-speaker event in Las Vegas, again in 2010.
- AMEX/Count Me In – Make Mine A Million $ Business in 2010.
- Money Masters 2010 event multi-cities in Australia.
- Travis Air Force Base “Military Saves Campaigns” spokesperson.
- Loral’s Big Table Alumni 4-day event.
- Hosted 20+ A Day with Loral one-day events with guest speakers in 12 cities in the US and Canada.
- Tony Robbins Wealth Mastery Stage (2008/2009).
- Chris Howard Stages through 2008 in the US, Australia and London, England.
- Regular appearances on Harv Eker’s stage events.
- National Keynote speaker on eWomen Network stage up to 2010.
- Tupperware’s Leadership Convention keynote speaker and other high profile stages.
- National Achievers Congress 2010 in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Three Feet from Gold event 2009.
- Appearing at her Live Out Loud Events, Cash Machine Workshops.
- Hosting Fast Path to Cash free events across the country in 2009.
- Brain Tracy Stage in 2011.
- Harry Dent Stage in 2011 in Australia.
- Honored alongside Les Brown by the An Empowered Woman Foundation in 2011.
- Guest Speaker at the Sisel Convention, Las Vegas, in which two of Loral’s publications were purchased by all attendees and a co-branded “Yes! Energy” drink was unveiled.
- A board game that teaches people how to build wealth through asset generating ventures; launched in 2007.
- Barnes and Noble option to host in-store game nights to attract traffic.
- Exclusive for Barnes and Noble to pre-sell the game during its launch.
The Millionaire Maker Asset Accelerator
- Loral launched this dynamic online tool that provides users the power of modeling assets by asking simple questions and instantly charting projected results to help users plan their financial strategies.
Ongoing publicity including network, and national print: CNN, Fox News, Fox Business Channel, ABC, Huffington Post, Yahoo!7, More Magazine, Fitness First Magazine, Austin Women’s Magazine, web and social media outlets, ME Magazine, etc.
- Loral has more than 250 Joint Venture Partners that support her marketing and sales across the country.
- Over 1600 affiliates in the Live Out Loud online affiliate network currently promote product sales.
- Loral’s Live Out Loud community: data base = 100K and growing at a rate of approximately 5000+ per month.
Live Out Loud International Licensing Program:
- Engaged companies to market Live Out Loud products in Japan, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand in 2010.
- Opened Live Out Loud Australia in 2011.